DIVUS KNX IQ
The cost-effective yet powerful entry into the world of KNX building visualization. The KNX IQ manages and controls your electrical installation. It is a Stand Alone Panel, through which the entire visualization of the apartment can be displayed. But not only apartments are entirely displayed on its 8” capacitive touch display – the KNX IQ gives you the control over media rooms, presentation rooms, restaurants and company buildings. The touch panel is an on-wall mounted device that can be installed in many existing mounting boxes (retrofit) and protrudes only slightly out of the wall. The orientation is landscape.
KNX IQ - The KNX Stand Alone Panel
The user interface DIVUS VISION convinces with its simplicity in the implementation by the system integrator and control by the house owner. Lights, shading, temperature, music, alarms can be manged and controlled through the panel. In addition, smart devices can be integrated into the visualization.
KNX Secure: effective data protection!
|Digital data transmission and networking greatly simplify our daily lives, but make us more susceptible to tampering or attacks on smart home installations.
This is because anything that can be controlled digitally could theoretically also be controlled by unauthorised third parties.
This is where KNX Data Secure comes in!
Thanks to encryption and authentication, KNX Data Secure effectively protects data transmission from unauthorised access and manipulation, giving your smart home the highest security standards on the market.
KNX Data Secure is a guarantee of security and privacy, which is why DIVUS has chosen it for its products, such as the new DIVUS KNX IQ08 TPS touchpanel!
DIVUS KNX IQ is an on-wall mounted building touchpanel for visualization purposes. It is available with and without KNX interface. It is an 8 "(20.32 cm) panel with capacitive multi-touch display.
The apps DIVUS VISION, DIVUS IQ LAUNCHER, DIVUS VIDEOPHONE, DIVUS KIBRO, DIVUS IP CAM VIEWER and DIVUS SCREENCLEANER are included.
KNX IQ the retrofit compatible panel
The KNX IQ Panel can be installed wherever the mounting box has a larger diameter than 53 mm and is smaller than 215 x 135 mm.
The following mounting boxes are compatible with the 8 "KNX IQ:
Schneider Electric U.Motion box MTN6270-5001
Merten U.Motion box MEG6270-5001
Kaiser round box German standard 1555-04
ABB MT701 box UP-KAST2
GIRA MT701 box
BERKER MT701 box
JUNG EBG24 box
Italian Standard box type 503
Now new! OnTableConsole
Your KNX IQ wherever you need!
The OnTableConsole is a stand for using the KNX IQ and the CTP08 in any environment, even with limited space, as an alternative to wall mounting.
It can be used in homes, restaurants, meeting rooms, reception areas or even in practices and offices, small and compact, it can be placed anywhere!
The OnTableConsole is made of wood with the addition of a metal plate that allows the device to be placed horizontally on the hooks with a simple movement.
Compact and light, it nevertheless has excellent stability thanks to non-slip feet on the bottom surface.
Available in three different versions: walnut, white and black, it easily adapts to different furnishing styles, both classic and modern.
The DIVUS starter package for your smart apartment
The starter package for the smart apartment includes: 1 x KNX IQ and 1 x DIVUS HEARTBEAT Manager. It is a very affordable entry into the world of smart homes. It is a very affordable entry into the world of smart homes.The visualization of the apartment can be created quickly and easily with the DIVUS VISION user interface. In raster optics you control lights, temperature, shading, scenarios and much more.
DIVUS VISION: Software specifications
- Illumination (on/off, dimming, RGB(W), tunable white)
- Heating / Cooling
- Shutter (short/long press)
- Venetian blinds (short/long press)
- Forced guidance
- KNX scenes
- Sequences (in addition to KNX scenes)
- Music (KNX)
- Generic values (on/off, percent etc. )
- IP cameras (IPCamViewer)
- Intercom (Videophone)
- Weather station *
* future development
FREE MODE & ETS MODE:
- max. 300 elements
- max. 125 time schedules, approx. 10 commands each
- max. 55 logical expressions
- max. 10 mobile App users per installation
- max. 10 users (PIN codes)
- max. 12 thermostat logics
- last 25 notifications are shown
- max.1000 group objects
- max. 1000 group addresses
- Time schedulings (daily, weekly, yearly)
- Sequences (in addition to KNX scenes)
- Basic logical operations (rules)
- 2 level configuration access (admin/user)
- Astronomical clock
- Notifications with text and sound (alarm, warning, information)
- Notifications via email
- Presence simulation
- Favourites page
- Automatic main command for lights/shutters/raffstore/music
- Automatic temperature average per room
- User management
- PIN protection of rooms/elements based on user permission
- Mobile App (access local and through cloud)
- Backup and restore
- Indoor and outdoor temperature visualization
- Choice between dark and light colour theme
- Structure by multiple rooms or as single room
- Room controller heating
- Choice of “classic” (6 elements per page) or “slim” design (12 elements per page)
- KNX secure
- Proximity detection
- Brightness sensor
- I/O for simple intercom ring button
- speaker and microphone
KNX IQ Apps
With the new DIVUS VIDEOPHONE 4 software, DIVUS completes its intercom portfolio and enables intercom on DIVUS KNX IQ, as well as on other supported mobile devices. The app allows both the audio communication with a connected IP remote station (such as DIVUS OPENDOOR) as well as the representation of the video image.
With this app, you have the ability to access IP cameras to control your home or holiday home, and see in real-time what is happening around you.
DIVUS IP CAM VIEWER makes it easy to connect to local / remote IP cameras of different types and take snapshots of the current image.
Up to 6 cameras can be displayed at the same time and with a single click a camera can be displayed in full screen. With the new DIVUS IP CAM VIEWER you get the most out of your IP cameras and increase your monitoring capability; nothing will ever pass unnoticed.
DIVUS KiBro is the perfect application for those who want to display web content in full screen mode.
This is a small, lightweight kiosk browser, which provides various options for easy configuration. The server URL can be set, but also the startup behavior of the app, the display behavior (display always on when app in the foreground, or use of the power settings of the device) and much more.
The "missing" tool: EASY- COMFORTABLE - FAST
Let's take a closer look at the many benefits:
- Backup + Restore of TOUCHZONE and KNX IQ conveniently from the office chair: should a panel fail, do not worry! Your project is secure!
- Pre-configuration of the DIVUS TOUCHZONE and KNX IQ at the office: at the construction site, the settings only need to be transferred to the other devices - uncomplicated and professional!
- You can unlock a remote access: changes can also be made by way of the screenshot of the device. This means that you have a control function without moving from your office.
- Remote access is designed for troubleshooting: you can check the affected functions directly from the office and respond promptly to the problem - your customer will thank you! Because we are not telling you anything new: satisfied customers are returning customers.
With the DIVUS Synchronizer we give you the possibility to make your work easier and more uncomplicated, which of course also saves you time and money.
The commissioning of projects where several DIVUS TOUCHZONE and KNX IQ are involved is going to be much faster thanks to this tool! The DIVUS Synchronizer lets you access remote, create backups, and restore devices. You are free to comfortably work from your office, without having to be on site with the customer!
DIVUS Synchronizer: SIMPLE, COMFORTABLE + FAST!
The new version 1.5 has been completely redesigned and brings many new features.
The URL gives access to the download page of the Synchronizer. Download the "setup.exe" to your computer and run it: the installation is done in a few clicks and you can start working with it. For safety reasons check always the certificate that guarantees the origin of the DIVUS SYNCHRONIZER.
Here you can find the latest publications about DIVUS KNX IQ. If you do not find what you are looking for, please check out our tutorials or contact our support team. Many Thanks!
- Flyer KNX IQ [PDF]
- Flyer KNX IQ original size [PDF]
- Datasheet KNX IQ [PDF]
- Quick Start Guide KNX IQ [PDF]
- Manual KNX IQ [PDF]
- Manual KNX IQ Vision [PDF]
- Manual KNX IQ Launcher [PDF]
- Manual DIVUS VIDEOPHONE 4 [PDF]
- Manual DIVUS IP Cam Viewer App [PDF]
- Manual DIVUS Kibro App [PDF]
- Manuals KNX IQ [ZIP]
- Connection schemes - residential [PDF]
- Connection schemes - villa [PDF]
You are interested in more information? Don't hesitate to ask – we are happy to help!